Friday, March 19, 2010

Well, again I would like to thank everyone for ordering! We just had an order come in this week and I hope that everyone is enjoying all of their Alison's Pantry products, or will be soon! ;)

I just got in the Shirley J Universal Mix (#5240 & I just saw that it's on sale this month!) and I'm so excited to get started on using this delicious product! And I also ordered a bunch of spices...this should motivate me to cook some yummy home-cooked meals! The best part about Alison's Pantry spices...they're about 1/4 of the cost that they are in stores!!! I also ordered some Cache Valley Pepperjack Cheese Sticks (#5432 @ $6.99) and that bag's already half-way gone!!! I've only had them three days!! Delicious snack, if you ask me!

What's new this month? AWARD CUISINE. These look delicious! They come in a 32 oz pouch and are $10.99 each...Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo, Classic Pot Roast, Philly Cheese Steak, Southwest Chicken, and Cheese Tortellini Alfredo. You can locate these items on the back of the latest Alison's Pantry flyer.

Congratulations! To Beth Hawley for winning the drawing last month! She received a Kuhn Rikon Stainless Steel Knife!
This month: If you order a bag of the Shirley J Universal Sauce and a total of $50 worth of product, I will give you a Half Gallon Clear Square Plastic Jar with Lid (this will come in with your order!

Don't forget to check out the HOT DEALS on page 39!

Please feel free to post any comments that you have about any of our Alison's Pantry Products! I love to get your feedback, and I'm sure others will appreciate some good recommendations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home